Welcome to SEBBA
Southeastern Beefmaster Breeders Association (SEBBA) represents the southeastern part of the United States for Beefmaster Breeders United (BBU). SEBBA is one of 9 satellites developed to help market Beefmasters and carry out BBU programs. SEBBA supports BBU programs through Beefmaster field days, Beefmaster ranch tours and Beefmaster seminars. SEBBA was established under the By-Laws of BBU and all SEBBA-sponsored Beefmaster Sales are BBU Approved.
SEBBA members invite you to become a member of BBU and SEBBA.
Learn more about Beefmasters in this video.
Miss Beefmaster America Heifer Fururity & Convention Sale
Don't forget to book your room!
Don't forget cutoff on rooms at Goldstrike for Convention sale is July 26 code SEBBA and call (888) 245-7829. I want to remind everyone that all awards won on Friday will be handed out on Friday night at the banquet. You need a ticket, it's $50 each, let me know.
- Bought new property in Bernie, TX outskirts of San Antonio for BBU office.
- O'Reilly is going to offer all BBU members a discount at all their stores very soon.
- Need groups of breeders to step up and advertise in shared ads in Cowman.
- New website and logo. Check it out. New indexes (Terminal Index & Maternal Index)
- BBU Conference is October 27-29 in Branson. Rooms are filling up fast. Hilton at (866) 442-0959 with code BEEF. Skeet shoot on Wednesday and they hope groups of four will bring teams. Big ranches or satellites or just 4 people who don't know each other. $500 entry fee.
- Just to remind satellites that any change in sale agreement or any other by-laws must be passed by the SEBBA board, then goes to BBU by-laws committee, then goes to BBU board and if it passes all steps it becomes reality. Mr. Bill Carr talked about this and I feel certain that I have it correct.
Welcome to the 2016 SEBBA Convention
Well it is that time again to head to Tunica and Miss Beefmaster Futurity. The ad will be in this month's Cowman with the schedule and everything. One thing new is a performance phase of Miss Beefmaster for those youngest animals that qualify.
I want to especially remind Board Members that there are going to be a couple of very important decisions to be made in August. We need you there.
The Goldstrike Casino and Hotel cuts off the block of rooms one month before arrival date. That means that July 26th is the cutoff. Make sure to book by then. Use the code SEBBA and call at 1(888)245-7829.
The banquet where all awards won that day, recognition of board members and our annual awards for SEBBA will be presented. The cost is $50 per person and the food is always good. Bring an auction item if you can, and let me know as soon as possible if you plan to attend. You can mail me your check for the banquet or just let me know by email and how many plates. Don't get pissed when I bill you as a no show. We barely break even on this dinner and cannot afford to pay for extra plates. Pray for rain and let me know if I can assist you with anything.
I hope you have already selected your sale lots and show lots. Mike will help you with any of those choices. Just give him a holler 979.229.6563 or let me know and I will email him if you need assistance.
Thanks, Ronnie Teague